Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Monday, November 6

Taking Applications for New Boy Toys

After dealing with the Producer's inability to commit to anything more than bed-buddies and confirming that the Nudist hooked up with my roommate. (Yes, my roommate) I'm taking a self-imposed break from these guys.

Yup! You read that correctly, the Nudist hooked up with my roommate.

Alright, I probably should have expected something like that, they are drinking buddies and I had him on the bench for such a long time... But still, there should be some sort of roommate rule here, or something.

That said, with the Nudist out of the game and the Producer on the "fun bench" ... I have some extra time, so it is open application time for new boy toys...

I probably should refocus all this time and energy on something other than boys, but what fun is that.

4 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger Swa said...

So... how do you resolve things with the roommate? After all, boys may come and go, but you LIVE with this person.....

inquiring minds want to know!

swandad

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Downtown said...

Swandad:

I don't plan on saying anything. It's not like the Nudist was my boyfriend - we were friends with priviledges.

I don't think either of them were being malicious in hooking up. Just two drinking buddies who drank too much.

He knows I know, and he feels bad about it. Soon enough, she'll find out that I know. I'm a firm believer in letting people stew in their own juices.

It is just sad that I had to lose a casual hook up over this. Eh, I guess that's why it is considered casual...

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger jo said...

he hooked up with your roommate?? that's a lil too close to home... how did you find out?

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Blogger Namely said...

Your roommate? Jesus. That must make for a comfortable living situation.

Sex & Moxie
www.MoxieintheCity.net
www.Moxieblog.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home