Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, October 12

$610.60

As someone who generally scorns forwards, when my friend sent me this yesterday, I had to immediately take the test. I’m not sure what my obsession is. Perhaps I like to see how my score ranks compared to that of my friend; perhaps I like to see how much I’ve strayed from my catholic school upbringing. Either way, I can’t stop myself from taking these Purity-type tests.

From the following list, add up the monetary value of what you’ve done… My mother would be so ashamed of me... I hit $610.60.

Smoked pot -- $10
Did acid -- $5
Ever had sex at church -- $25
Woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you -- $40
Had sex with someone on MySpace -- $25
Had sex for money -- $100
Ever had sex with a Puerto Rican -- $20
Vandalized something -- $20
Had sex on your parents' bed -- $10
Beat up someone -- $20
Been jumped -- $10
Crossed dressed -- $10
Given money to stripper -- $25
Been in love with a stripper -- $20
Kissed some one who's name you didn't know -- $0.10
Hit on some one of the same sex while at work -- $15
Ever drive drunk -- $20
Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while sti ll drunk -- $50
Used toys while having sex -- $30
Got drunk, passed and don't remember the night before -- $20
Went skinny dipping -- $5
Had sex in a pool -- $20
Kissed someone of the same sex -- $10
Had sex with someone of the same sex -- $20
Cheated on your significant other -- $10
Masturbated -- $10
Cheated on your significant other with their relative or close friend -- $20
Done oral -- $5
Got oral -- $5
Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- $25
Stole something -- $10
Had sex with someone in jail -- $25
Made a nasty home video -- $15
Had a threesome -- $50
Had sex in the wild -- $20
Been in the same room while someone was having sex -- $25
Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars -- $20
Had sex with someone 10 years older -- $20
Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27 -- $25
Been in love with two people or more at the same time -- $50
Said you love someone but didn't mean it - - $25
Went streaking -- $5
Went streaking in broad daylight -- $15
Been arrested -- $5
Spent time in jail -- $15
Peed in the pool -- $0.50
Played spin the bottle -- $5
Done something you regret -- $20
Had sex with your best friend -- $20
Had sex with someone you work with at work -- $25
Had anal sex -- $80
Lied to your mate -- $5
Lied to your mate about the sex being good -- $25

5 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

When you were a kid did your mother ever tell you not to grab the stove because it was hot!!! Regardless, you had to touch it to satisfy your own curiosity… Well that is what happens when someone puts one of these tests in front of me. Despite the fact that I really don’t like doing them….my curiosity get the best of me ever time (which I can not understand….it’s not like I’m winning a trip to St Marks for the weekend, or in this case the amount of money my extra-curricular activities add up to be).

Ironic, coincidental, or what ever you may call it….my total equaled out to be $610.60. I never knew being so bad could be worth so much!!

W.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said...

$715.60

Gimme My Money!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

$125.10


I'm like, a nun or something apparently.

Or maybe I can't add.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Beth said...

That was an interesting little list. I feel pretty sinful now too. $450.60. Yikes. I guess we'll all meet up in hell?

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger BeautyinBaltimore said...

I like your blog

You are a naughty lady. Unfortunately, I have been to much of a good girl-$115.00.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home