Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Tuesday, October 3

Four Eyes


I finally went to the ophthalmologist last week to get my eyes checked. It’s been a long time coming.

After putting me through the battery of tests, the doctor sat back in her chair and looked at me and seriously asked, “Have you been driving?” Being a Manhattan gal, I don’t drive often. So I replied, “Yes. Every couple of months I find myself behind the wheel.” She then gave me a look of great concern and said, “Until you get your glasses – Do NOT drive.”

I obviously knew I was leaving the appointment with glasses, but to think that my vision is so bad it warranted a stern warning from my doctor. I had no idea… Either way, my blurry road is coming to an end. I pick up my new frames tomorrow. I’m hoping they make me appear more as a sexy librarian vs. square pegs cast off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home