Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Friday, September 1

Answering the age old question...

Shopping for cheesy bachelorette party gifts, I picked up this magnet and plan on rigging the gift bag distribution cause I really want to put this magnet on my fridge.

Far Side Cartoon: "There's an egg and a chicken laying together in a bed the chicken is laying there with this big satisfied grin on its face, smoking a cigarette. The egg just laying there says, "For the record, I came first."

HA!

Yet again, I'm off to Boston. This weekend I'm hosting a bachelorette party. Debauchry to follow.

7 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

Haha, so cheesy, but so funny.

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger jo said...

hahaha! i love this!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said...

Hehehehe. Nice.

can't wait to hear all about Boston!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Dustin said...

when are you going to stop hosting the parties, and be the person in the spotlight....

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Downtown said...

Dustin -- No matter whose party it is, I'm always in the spotlight.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

SNAP!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Downtown said...

That and I throw some pretty fabulous parties... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home