Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Friday, July 7

Are the Fab 5 about to get flushed?


It is highly possible that this dish, is not dish, but common knowledge. However, since I've been living under a rock these past few weeks. I am going to share what I know. Mid-project someone on my team who was trying to get a hold of the Queer Eye producers sends me this note:


Hi, Downtown Chic, here's the latest on "Queer Eye."

Finally reached someone in NYC office of Scout Productions - she said that many staffers are already gone as they are wrapping up the show's season - I asked for just anyone to speak with. She said to call the exec producer who works out of LA. I said but it's an NYC opportunity - ok, fine...

Called the LA number and person answering the phone at Scout Productions said he doesn't know if the executive producer works in that office anymore - I said fine - anyone in production will do. He said he couldn't locate anyone to transfer my call to as everyone was gone for the hiatus period.

I said fine - perhaps there is a story opp. for when they return - he said he's not sure they are coming back. I said whaddya mean - they may not be renewed? He said yes - they may not be renewed.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

Yeah, I wasn't a big fan.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Dustin said...

me three

majority rules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home