Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, June 15

Quick update: The Cute Architect Boy

Working in communications has drawbacks, one of them being that when a mysterious number pops up on my cell phone, 80% of the time I answer it. Is it a reporter? client? spokesdoctor? As much as I love my cell phone, sometimes I can do without. Except for on a night like last night...

Could hardly believe it last night when a mysterious phone number popped up. On answering, I nearly toppled over. Cute architect boy from my birthday called... I thought for sure that my drunken antics were al little too much for his mid-west self. But I guess all went better that night than I remembered.

We had a great conversation (almost an hour!) recapping the night's events. During which he refreshed my memory that he walked me home from the bar to make sure all was well. Anyway, since I'm out of town this weekend we made plans to have lunch next Friday. I can hardly believe that he called.

Oh the keg delivery guy just buzzed, I need to lug the empty canister downstairs to return it. Good times needed to end.

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

No! Good time DON'T need to end!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home