Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Saturday, April 7

There are no words

To say I've been busy is an understatement. I feel like my life for the last three weeks has been run by an endless stream of work demands, emails and phone calls. I am not convinced that this isn't some type of god sent intervention to keep me from wasting money or something, but honestly, I haven't one interesting thing to say that isn't work related. Even if I try to separate myself, there is nothing but work babble. And that shit is boring.

Hence the blogging silence.

I can hardly look at my computer screen without thinking about the 3 other projects that I should be finishing. So this weekend, I am taking a good friends counsel and am headed to those NYC Russian (or is it) Turkish baths I've heard so much about.

I little separation and forced relaxation... Exactly what is need for re-inspiration.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you posting - thought you were MIA...

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What's happening on the dating front?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home