Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Friday, April 13

Move over Ben & Jerry

I am admittedly a wino... An open bottle of red, translates to an empty bottle of red. I could hardly contain my excitement when last night I learned of wine cellar sorbets -- an entire line of sorbet made with wine and champagne.

I kid not, the flavors are:

Red:
• Cabernet Sauvignon, 2005 Central California
• Zinfandel "Late Harvest" 2005 Central California
• Pinot Noir 2004 New York

White:
Champagne N.V. California
• Riesling 2004 New York
• Sauterne N.V. New York

Blush:
• May Wine N.V. New York

Who needs the calories of Ben & Jerry, when you can get a buzz with calorie-conscious sorbets. Summer just can't come fast enough for me.

9 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger paintandink said...

Mmmmm delicious. What an excellent idea. I'll have to take another road trip just to try them out.

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look absolutely delicious! I am definitely going to have to try them...

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Me said...

I still can't believe they made a flavour for Stephen Colbert.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Madame Pinot said...

thank you for this post! i'm very excited for this!!!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Ellegant said...

Thank you so, soo much for this post! I can't wait to try it out!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I am stoked!!!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Single guy blogging said...

Yum! Put that ice cream on some wine cake, and a little sweet wine reduction sauce, and I'm done for the night! :)

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delish!!! Thanks for the idea!

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Britney'sblog said...

1.Yum, this would be a great recipe for a first date, I have had to deal with dating issues me because its very hard to stay positive when I don’t see any decent single sites out there? I have been looking for activities that don’t cost an arm and a leg? I have been searching the web and I’ve been on several sites looking for local events. The only one I was able to find is http://www.singlesinmotion.com does anyone know of any other?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home