Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, December 21

Fake Working

If I have to do one more hour of fake working I am going to lose my mind. Most days I pray for a moment of respite, when my phone isn't ringing or the client isn't freaking out over some non-existant crisis .

However, after nearly 8-hours of fake working, 8 hours of cleaning my desk, 8 hours of cleaning out my in-box, 8 hours of incessantly reading Gawker, Gothamist, Curbed and all accompanying links from my blog for something.... anything.... to stave off the boredom.

I can't believe it is only Thursday. I have to work tomorrow as well. I am going to shoot myself.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Madame Pinot said...

i do this everyday. i feel your pain!!!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger James said...

It's at times like these that I'm happy to be self-employed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home