Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Wednesday, August 9

Outed

Shame on you (yeah, you) for giving up a gal's anonymity.

Yeah, it was my fault for including personal details, and it was only a matter of time before someone recognized one of my posts, but please, what fun is blogging about the salacious details of my personal life if you are going to show your friend what I wrote about him.

He texted me this morning. Once I got over feel queasy, I'm now permanently blushing... I don't think I've ever been embarrassed.

Perhaps it is time to think up a couple entries that have less to do with boys and more to do with the other interests in my life... but what's the fun in that?!?!

9 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger pookalu said...

THAT SUCKS.

how many people have been outed this year???

damn them, damn them all.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Pretty Polly said...

It's happened to me more than twice.

I hate it. GRrrrrrr.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Mummerina said...

You were outted??? Geez for NYC having such a huge population I'm surprised anyone found out... or did friends of your's read the blog??

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Downtown said...

It is killer... Although, he says he did not read beyond his entry I hesitate to believe that.

Even if he doesn't read further, what about the chick who gave up my identity? She most definitely read further (and July was very kind to me).

Truth-be-told, this guy knew I wasn't an innocent. Our first conversation was about the guy I AM sleeping with, the one I WAS sleeping with, and the one that I WANT TO sleep with... I think he knew the game.

This city just isn't big enough for my social circles...

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that super sucks! sorry that happened.

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger jo said...

oh man that sucks. but hope you'll still continue blogging bout the exciting boy stories...

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger ridiculous said...

arg, this is THE WORST! i think the guy i'm dating has found my blog, but he hasn't admitted it yet.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Beth said...

that's downright dirty. echoing the sentiments of ever one else..damn them..straight to blogging hell!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger minijonb said...

give it some time... pretty soon, you'll be happy you were outed.

btw, where the hell is happy hour here in the blogosphere? =;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home