Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, March 23

Love - Mystique Boutique

I uncovered this delightful shop in my early New York days, when my $30K salary hardly supported a grocery list, let alone shopping excursions. Located in Soho on Broadway, Mystique is one of fashion's best kept secrets. Using a little selective judgement, you can find cute party tops, work appropriate skirts and funky sunglasses for around $15 an item.

With prices this cheap, you don't mind trying a new fashion trend. It gives you flexibiilty in your wardrobe and allows you more money to spend on the important things -- dinner & drink & shoes

Mystique Boutique
547 Broadway
New York, NY 10012-3960
(212) 274-0645

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Myriam said...

I bought a skirt klats week, it has a fotocopy about how to were it, but I did not get. It is also a dress, but I do not know how to use it.Do you have it on line?
Where can I find it?
myriamamneris@gmail.com

Thanks
Mimi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home