Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, March 23

My First Time

Walking down the streets of Manhattan, a woman stops me. Thinking she needs directions, I stop. She fishes through her purse for a second and hands me her business card, saying:

"You are too distracted, why do you let your dark haired boyfriend confuse you. His name begins with J right?" (which it does) "You are thinking of many changes at one time - your job, your boyfriend. We should talk, please let me read your cards."

There is no way the woman-on-the-street could have known a moment before I was weighing the pro-cons of moving out of the city I love to be with the man I love...

Do I believe in this stuff, not so sure, but I figure I've spent $10 on worse things.

My first time will be this afternoon at 5:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home