Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, March 23

Northworst Airlines

With little surprise did I read this article about the demise of Northwest Airlines.

The few times I've flown Northwest (or Northworst as I commonly refer to it) my connecting flights have been cancelled, I've been stranded on the tarmac for hours... They've threatened to leave me standed in Detroit so many times, I reconnected with a high school friend who lives in the area, lest' I need a place to crash for the night.

I won't pretend to understand the complexities of making an airline profitable, but in the case of Northwest they seem to get everything wrong. Here's hoping Southwest, JetBlue or one of the other "discount airlines" will scoop up the flight plans for the mid-west and Northworst can fade into my travel memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home