Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, March 23

50 words later you expect me to fly to WI

This is the absolute worst date request ever. In 50 words he expects me to fly to Wisconsin for a wedding? Please note: I've been talking to this boy on-and-off for a couple months. But he has to be kidding, he couldn't wait to ask until this evening?'
Hey Snob,

How are you doing today?

By the way, if you’re looking for something to do on Friday, March 24 and feel like flying to Milwaukee, WI, I will be in Racine that weekend for my brother’s wedding reception.

Hope to hear from you tonight…

I'm not kidding, I haven't edited the copy down. Nor was I in the midst of an all-day email conversation with him. For full background on this chap, read these blog entries:

August 2005:
Those Lips!
October 2005:
Men A Comparison Through Flowers

He is a really nice guy who sent me chocolates at Christmas and a dozen roses on Valentine's Day. But honestly now! What is a girl supposed to do with an invite like that... Plus, my friend who went to high school with him told the most uncomfortable makeout story ever.

Dare I type it up and post it?
Dare I?

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

He's from Racine, WI? Or has relatives who live there? Ugh...Racine is a SHIThole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home