Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, March 23

I Heart the US Speedskating Team

Addendum: As if I need another reason to love Joey, He is donating his entire USOC gold medal winnings ($25,000) to the Sudanese genocide conflict - specifically the 60,000 refugess in Chad. Read his complete story here. Cute and generous... I'm so in love.


Hello Cute Boys!

I could hardly tear my eyes away from the Olympics on Monday night. I've found a potluck of hot men.... The US Speedskating Team. These guys are built and there no hiding their Herculan perfection wearing those skin tight uniforms. An added bonus, they are the perfect dateable age.

Joey Cheek
Birthdate: June 22, 1979
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 183 pounds
Age: 26

How cute is that name? He was terribly adorable after winning gold, smiling ear to ear, displaying perfect teeth... Mmm, mmm, mmm. The Olympic website notes, "When not skating, he enjoys playing the guitar, going to clubs." Someone hold me back. I thought I found the man of my dreams... until I saw this guy


Chad Hedrick
Birthdate: April 17, 1977
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 170 pounds
Age: 28

The Texan is so completely adorable, and he knows it. He has his own
website which features his Ipod playlist (Beasties & Kanye West - Love!) and a Skates Off Photo Gallery. You can even email him, where he promises to read all of the messages. Danger. Danger.

I could marry these men. Where does a city gal go to meet a member of this illustrious team?? If I have to go to Texas to do it, I will!

I'm figuring once they return from Italy with their gold medals in hand they'll do the NYC interview circuit. Which means they'll be partying it up in NYC... Which is something Snob's quite adept at...

Hello Cute Boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home