Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, May 25

Taking London By Storm

Fitting that my 100th post be something monumental.

Tonight at 9:30pm, I'll be on a flight with my best girl friends to take on London. My first trip across the Atlantic. Five days of adventure lay ahead... I can hardly wait for it all to begin.

I'll be conducting a small social experiment while I'm there: Does having an American accent have the same effect on English guys, as the US gals feel when they meet an English chap? You can expect a full report when I return.

4 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Game on!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger pookalu said...

woo hoo! enjoy enjoy!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

YES Please let us know about the accents bc if so I'm moving there.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger James said...

"Does having an American accent have the same effect on English guys, as the US gals feel when they meet an English chap?"

I shall await with intrigue the results of that enquiry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home