Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Monday, May 15

A Gift to Myself

One of the many conveniences of living in NYC is that no matter where you live, there is probably a sex shop within a five block radius. I am lucky enough to live blocks from Toys in Babeland (NYC’s #1 shop).

Every couple years, I have the urge to add to my collection. Along the way I have learned things about myself, as well as the surprising fact that boys are often jealous of battery-operated friends. My first was a
classic, safe choice, (which my boyfriend at the time hated openly). My second was a Rabbit, (which my then boyfriend admitted to being intimidated by) and for my third purchase, I felt the need to round out my collection with something a little more discreet and perhaps less frightening to the men in my life.

Enter – The Chic Vibe. Chosen not only for its name (obvious), but within its discreet carrying case it looks remarkable akin to a Dior lipstick. Sold!

Spent some time last night, and this morning getting to know my new friend, and I must say, this is the start of a fabulous friendship.

4 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger jo said...

ohh... the chic vibe looks so cute...

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Dustin said...

i go through downtown-chic withdrawals when I come on here and find there is no post.

however, this made up for it.

;)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger pookalu said...

i feel like i'm stalking you here, downtown...but i forgot to put my two cents in about this post... I LOVE TOYS IN BABELAND.

and my friends are huge supporters of the rabbit...hmmm...

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Downtown said...

I must say that the chic vibe is nice and all, but it is no rabbit... The rabbit is like the godsend of all vibrators. I think I need to revisit Babes and purchase another...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home