Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, April 27

My Date with Anderson Cooper

June 25 at the 92nd Street Y.
I’ll be there.
He’ll be there.
(Enter fate)

On the off chance that all we need to fall in love is a chance encounter, we’ve never been closer. (Excluding that time I saw him outside Schiller’s Liquor Bar, but at that instance I was wearing sweaty gym clothes… not the right time for fate.)

Is it a coincidence that after the event they are having a single’s cocktail hour? No, I think not. The ladies and I are actually quite excited about this. Even if it doesn’t work out with Anderson, I’m hoping the post-event will attract other intelligent, worldly, New York City men.

8 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Let's hope that all those NYC men aren't gay ;-)

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger pookalu said...

maybe you could convince anderson to hit for both teams...

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Dustin said...

i wonder if it's too late to apply for "the mole"

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Downtown said...

Elle & Pook: I refuse to believe those rumors. It would be a serious loss for our team if those murmurs were true...

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

Oooh best of luck with fate.

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Dustin said...

your silence is killing me

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger erin said...

if there are other men there, they'll be more interested in anderson....

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gayer than a $3 bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home