Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Monday, April 10

Secret

For the past 3 months, I’ve been seeing a guy on the sly. Why so secret? Secrecy has proven beneficial, he's the only guy I’ve been on more than two dates with and can still tolerate.

I've had the chance to get to know him without over-analyzing. I've come to learn that not only is he smart, funny, and accomplished, he’s also nice to his mother. He has nice teeth, lots of hair, friendly eyes, just under my 6-ft height preference. Added bonus, he owns a beach house. (Convenient timing don’t you think??)

I could probably have gone on keeping my secret for a couple more weeks, until I was out of town this weekend and received this text from him: "I Miss You". After reading his text at least five times and smilling, I think I need to come clean.


Not drawing any conclusions here,. Or putting an end to quest for Mr. Downtown. I'm just fessing up.

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Um...WHAT?!?!?!?

I guess secret means really secret!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger pookalu said...

argh, i hate blogger. it's so slow!

but yay! i love men that you can tolerate past the first date.

but did you keep the text?

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Downtown said...

Elle -- Yes, secret from most everyone

Pookalu -- I did keep the text, until me cell was stolen. I'll just have to hope that he texts me something so kind again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home