Downtown-Chic

Life. Men. Alcohol. Shoes.

Thursday, March 23

Snubbed by Snob

Cat Fight!

As one of the five (that's right, 5) personas behind SnobintheCity, the site's originator and I have had a not-so-mild parting. The whole situation is really quite foolish, an exercise in catty behavior. Thankfully, I was able to salvage my contributions to the site, so in all essence this is small blip in my life as a blogger.

Between us, I've always considered "Snob" to be rather pretentious moniker.
No more Snob.
It's all about being below 14th
Street.




8 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Horse said...

I'm real sorry to hear that. Good luck with your new blog.

:B (horse teeth emoticon)

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Pretty Polly said...

OMG, I swear the same thing happened with the Grow Some Girls. Group Blogs SOUND like a good idea. I'm finding they rarely are...

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger jo said...

anyhow i've always figured that you didn't seem like a snob... hello downtown :P

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I just heard the news on Elle's blog. I will be sure to put the new link!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger pookalu said...

hello, downtown.

it was great meeting you...i will try to catch up on this non-snob blog!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Screw 'em.
You're link is up.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger AWE said...

Ok, I am tuning in.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger charming, but single said...

Five people? Under one name? Craziness? Sounds like disaster waiting to happen.

I added the new blog to my blogroll. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home